1. Verstappen, the present championship chief, heads into the race with a 110-point lead over his teammate, Sergio Perez. That’s the largest championship margin going into the Belgian GP below the present factors system.
2. The reigning champion is about to make his 152nd begin with Purple Bull on the 2023 Belgian GP, surpassing Kimi Raikkonen to safe third place on the all-time listing of most begins with a single constructor
3. One other win for Purple Bull would make them the primary group to win the opening 12 rounds of a season, surpassing McLaren’s report of 11 set in 1988.
4. Fernando Alonso is about to turn into the primary driver to make 18 appearances at Spa Francorchamps
5. Ferrari has secured pole place on simply six events within the final 45 Belgian GPs.
6. Esteban Ocon has scored on each go to to Belgium since 2017, and Pierre Gasly has a 100% scoring report at this circuit.
7. Lewis Hamilton, with 321 race begins, is about to affix Rubens Barrichello joint-third on the all-time listing if he begins this weekend’s race
8. The venue for the race, the enduring Spa-Francorchamps, is the longest circuit on the calendar at a size of seven.004 km and likewise boasts the largest elevation change within the sport – 102.2mbetweenitshighestand lowest factors. The elevation distinction is greater than the Elizabeth Tower in London, extra famously known as the Large Ben
9. With a median pace of 249 kph, it’s the fifth-fastest circuit in F1 after Monza, Jeddah, Silverstone and Mugello
10. Spa’s observe traits enable for loads of overtaking alternatives on race day. This venue has seen a median of 36 overtakes per race within the hybrid period.
For the very best visible F1 content material, comply with us on Instagram right here – @sport360f1